C4D阿诺德渲染器 SolidAngle C4DtoA 2.5.0 R18/R19/R20 Win/Mac AMPED破解版 + Win替换破解
不再支持C4D R17，增加支持C4D R20，如果安装后C4D 打不开，请先卸载插件，然后把C4D更新到最新版本，最后重新安装插件即可
- GPU rendering (BETA)
- GPU rendering from the command line
- Pre-populate GPU cache
- Visible lights
- Improved random-walk SSS
- MaterialX export
- Added matrix_interpolate shader
- Anisotropy controls for coat in standard_surface shader
- Added include_graph operator
- Added denoise_albedo built-in AOV
- Improved skydome sampling
- Improved adaptive sampling
- Smart opaque: built-in shaders now set the Opaque flag automatically based on whether or not the shader settings would require disabling the opaque flag on the object to render correctly.
- Improved bump and normal mapping
- Instantaneous shutter option: This new option in the motion blur render settings now keeps motion keys and only sets the camera ray times to be equal to the reference time. Use this with
- motion vectors instead of setting shutter intervals to zero.
- Support for negative transmission extra roughness in standard_surface shader
- Added time mode in ramp shaders: The ramp and ramp_rgb shaders now have an additional time mode that computes the input based on the current time and the camera’s start and end
- shutter interval.
- Use implicit UVs added to the ramp_rgb shader
- Append frame number to the driver path automatically
- Added volume scattering to the shape visibility flags
- Expose autobump visibility
- Expose ignore list in the render settings
- Assign operator network to procedurals
- Polygon selection does not work when the name has unicode characters in it
- Problem with special character in the uv_transform UV set name
- Wrong bump mapping with custom projection
- Bump mapping is too soft when UVs are tiled in the texture tag. Note that the look has changed following this fix and now it is (correctly) stronger when a custom UV projection or tiles are
- set in the texture tag.
- 打开替换文件夹，拷贝ai.dll到1.MAXON\CINEMA 4D R202.MAXON\CINEMA 4D R20\plugins\C4DtoA\arnold\bin